ASSIGNMENT 8 "MY IMPRESSING TEACHER"



HELLO BUDDY


Welcome back to my blog!! Hope you guys always in a good  feeling yaaa . So today I would like to share about my favorite teacher who influenced me well. Without furtheradu, let’s start it.
First, I will divide my story into 3 part which are:

1.  When and where you met this teacher?
2.  Who the teacher was and the subject she taught?
3.  Why this teacher’s lessons were special, and how she influenced you ?


Image result for teacher cartoon wearing hijab
Lovely teacher

In my opinion, every students has their own favorite teacher. They considered it by his/her attitude, talent or their stunning appearances. Like me, I have a lovely teacher from my senior high school.
Her name is Ms.Senny. I met her for the first time when I was first level at senior high school. She taught for math. She wearing a long hijab which people usually caled as “syar’i”. In my sight she was an independent woman, beautiful and caring. Beautiful means that she has a good heart and has a good looking too. As far as I know her, she always spreads her kindness to everyone, smile everytime. That’s one of the most thing which I like from her and i’ve tried to imitated her deed too.
Besides that, the reason that why I like her is about how calm and simple the way she taught us. So all students could understands about math easier. As we know math is one of the anxiety subject for common students . But with her, math was fun and contains so much joys. Regarding that time, after I met her and teached by her for a year make me feel like so interested with math more and more. And sometimes if I have a free time, I would do some math exercises to keep my ability to solve a questions about math.

Maybe that’s all from me today, hope enjoy guys. It’s freely for all of you to leave some comments, advices moreover critics. I’ll waiting for it!

LOVELY PERSON:))))



Comments

  1. I enjoy reading your blog aura. She must be a very special teacher to you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to know you were happy Lulaa, thank youuu

      Delete
  2. Great job ra!! But I think the "hope enjoy guys." Should be "hope you're enjoy guys." Keep writtinggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thanks for your attention and advices Caaa

      Delete
  3. I think that I would like her too if i became her student.
    And I don't find any mistakes in your blog. Keep writing Auraaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay ra... your article is so good,I enjoyed read it.. but ra ..I think it's better to say "first grade" than "first degree at senior high school" ,because it's strange for some people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooww, complex article and your grammar is very good, good job aura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats great article aura, but I found "J" in the first paragraph I can't understand it :(. I think you are typo, is it right? . Overall I like this article. Good Job Aura!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pardon me, yeah that's a typo hehe.. i will repair it soon,thanks for remind me

      Delete
  7. "Beautiful is mean..." I think it's better if you change it into "Beautiful means...". Aside from that, I think it's really good. Keep it up, Uraaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite happy to know that you check my mistake, thanks Mandaa

      Delete
  8. Loveable writing, Aura! Just there is typo word “furtherado”

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw your article is great and also your grammar, good workk aura👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy to read your blog aura
    Keep practice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASSIGNMENT 11 " AUTOBIOGRAPHY"

ASSIGNMENT 13 "WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR OCEAN?"