ASSIGNMENT 4 "MEMORABLE PHOTOGRAPH"


Hello everyone!


Welcome back to my blog. Now, I would like to share several photos which I like most for almost a year.


Actually these photos has been taken in the same time and also same place.
After I graduated from my senior high school, me and my friends seldom to have a frolic time together. So, at 29th of July this year, we were met by attended our friends performance at Lippo Ekalokasari Plaza Bogor (fyi, Bogor is one of the famous city in Indonesia). Her name was Yajen, but we usually called her “Puminda”. Me and my girls went there together by public transportation. Her performance started at 5 p.m , but we arrived at 4 p.m. So, during the free time we talked, we asked each other about what we did after graduated. I was so happy met them again. We talked about everything less of purpose, some of them tried to make a jokes but failed, so we had a crispy-cookie laughing HAHA. And when the time came, we watched Yajen. 
Yajen in the middle.





She looks so gorgeous and stunning by her dancing. All of the audience clapped around us. She looks so happy at that moment. After finished the performance, we decided to have a dinner at one of the fastest restaurant in Lippo. We choose them because its vicinity to 9 p.m. Settled with our meal, I suggested we must have a photobox before we went home. And they agreed. We have different style each others. Occasionally, I laughed when I saw their pose HAHA.  At that moment I was so grateful that I have a decent girls like them.

Thank you for visit my blog. I look forward for your comments below. And also your suggestions or critics for my better blog.



LOVELY PERSON :))))

Comments

  1. i'm soooo touched by reading this post, the photos also special for me eventhough the formation not complete hahahah. your grammar and vocabulary is getting better as usual and i'm so proud of you. fighting!

    -with warm loves from Cisarua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. WHUAA thank's my twins🧡miss you moree😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuu I like your story Aura. I think this is the most lovely story on your blog. You've improved since your first post because I can understand the meaning easily. I think you just need to practice more to make your article more outstanding. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw , if i see your style is Unnccchh ,, hahahaa ,, because just only you the different style from others , hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aura...it's a lovely story..I enjoy reading your articel ra....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good story you make Aura
    And also your friends is very kind
    Keep writing Aura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good photos, good story, and good job for you Auraa. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodd storyy 🌈 I think u miss them a lot righttt?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good storyy, and good photos auraa. Good work:)👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wiwiwi... Great picture and great job, Ra! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good story Aura! I think u really like that hat because in college u wear that hat too, but u must be urself and don't think about what other people want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASSIGNMENT 11 " AUTOBIOGRAPHY"

ASSIGNMENT 8 "MY IMPRESSING TEACHER"

ASSIGNMENT 13 "WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR OCEAN?"