REACH YOUR PLEASURE

Image result for RESTAURANT BUMI NINI

So, in this post i will tell you about my sweety experience. Actually, maybe some of you after read this post wouldn’t have same feeling with me but it’s okay, i just want to finish my english task anyway.

Name of the place ?

So actually it's hard to explain where and what is that place for sure. but, this unforgettable day was held in front of Bumi Nini's Restaurant, but we still sat in the Public Transportation. It was located near from Taman Safari, Puncak Cisarua in Bogor. Bogor is one of the famous city in Indonesia. 

When did something important happen?

This things happen when i was in senior high school, and the date is maybe around the last November. So, let's begin the story.

Image result for angkot cisarua bogor

In one fine sunny day when the sun begun to go down, i’m on my way went to my house at Megamendung. And i used Public Transportation. People also called as "Angkot". And then  i settled up my handsfree for listened to music. . In the middle of my way, i realized there were two handsome-memorable-man besides me. For your information, a long time ago i had been dreaming about someday i will have a new friends overseas that being my partner . I know it’s just a dream, but i kept that dreams up. Back to the story , so i asked about from where are  they came, and how can they arrived in Indonesia. And, apparently they were from Georgia that’s why they appearance so chic. And because the traffic was so bad so we had a long time to have a conversation especially, we were in front of the Bumi Nini Restaurant . At that moment i was so happy and speechless, because this is one of my dreams. So we talked about my school, and also i asked him about their country. And most memorable of that moment was when he said to me that i’m quite preety. OMG. Can you imagine how bashful am i when he said to me like that? And of course we took a photo, but sadly i forgot to ask the picture. Hmm. I feel like i’m the happiest people livin’ in this universe. But, honestly i’m certainly very happy can met people like them. I do wish i will meet them one day. Quietly, i felt regret because i didn’t asked about their contact, yeah it’s okay to create a new connection right? despite of that, i'm still grateful.

So, I think that's all about my important place. If you have some critics or an advices for my better paper, do not hesitate to comment below yaa!!


Comments

  1. Unchh that must be so memorable. That's a beautiful story.
    Lula Wanitama

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always..Aura have a great story,that is a memorable story

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuu good job beb,proud of u ,your story so memorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember how happy you are when u told me this story✨ keep up the good work sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur dream will be come true soon ra haha🌈

    ReplyDelete
  6. a good-looking web and nice story but there is some word misspelled

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you can met them again, wkwkw

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome!! Thats really magic time. I'm so proud with your brave to talk with foreign. Good job aura

    ReplyDelete
  9. so uwuwuwuw. what a nice story

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your story reminds me when I met my friens from Paris, your story so great, hope you'll find the handsome one haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good story, i like it😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome moment ra 👍🏼👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waww this story is interesting, good work auraa👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASSIGNMENT 11 " AUTOBIOGRAPHY"

ASSIGNMENT 8 "MY IMPRESSING TEACHER"

ASSIGNMENT 13 "WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR OCEAN?"